Saturday, September 25, 2010

Such an AWESOME ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Y'all!!! ( as paula deen would say )

I had such an amazing ride on shay today!! Thankfully Brian took video of it, so you can see. I did abut 8 laps around the barn, the whole time i kept her at the same, collected gate (canter). I am just so happy with myself! not only did i keep control of her, but my posture was good, i was relaxed, my hands were "quiet" and my heels were down... we were sooo connected! i really needed a ride like this! She's the first horse since Cinnamon that i've felt so connected with... I am sooo lucky.   Also, Brian rode today! He did a really good job, I'm soooo proud of him! and he looked sooo hott up there on her!! haha ;)
                                                                           
                                                                    GREAT RIDE (PT 1)


                                                               GREAT RIDE (PT 2)


Brian riding Shay!!!



0 comments: