Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Lesson!

So I finally had my first lesson yesterday and it was AWESOME!!  My trainer said that I did very well, and that she was very happy to have me training with her. I didn't do much, just tried to work on getting familiar with "kid." She put us on the lunge line, and was working with my balance and steering at the walk and trot. After a while I finally started to get the hang of it. She's starting me out ridin on hills, that way when I move into the arena it will be much eaiser for me because i'd have already learned how to ride on the toughest terrain. Im glad that I did well; Brian said he was proud of me which made me very happy. No pics yet, maybe on Tuesday, which is my next lesson, and LORI will be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!

xoxo
*M

0 comments: